Tuesday, June 07, 2005

burning

I am so excited! Last night's episode of Encantadia was really good. They unveiled the relevance of the Mulawin to the fairies of Encantadia. They showed a flashback scene on how the first war started in Encantadia. The big revelation was that Casiopea(Cindy Corletto) was once the queen! The elder said that the next time they see a Mulawin in Encantadia, it is only to warn of events that are about to happen and usually these are not events worth celebrating.

As usual, Pirena(Sunshine Dizon) is on her wicked ways. This time she attacks Amihan(Izza Calzado) in the form of Danaya(Diana Zubiri) while the real Danaya is hiding at the forest. Alena sees Ybrahim/Ybarro(Dingdong Dantes) upclose for the first time inside Amihan's room.

There was also a scene where Hagorn(Pen Medina) threatened Mira(Yasmien Kurdi) that if she returns to the mortal world, he would kill Milagros(Jennylyn Mercado).

Hmmmm.... am I still making sense? Anyways, the ending was cool. I want some more of Encantadia!

I saw some pictures of the characters on the net. These are all copyright of GMA of course!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Izza Calzado as Amihan


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunshine Dizon as Pirena


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Karylle as Alena


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My fave Diana Zubiri as Danaya


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yasmien Kurdi as Mira


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i'm intrigued by this pic


Anyways, I want to write more but my brain won't permit me. Tonight is another night for me to watch Encantadia.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous told me...

You really love this show huh! :D

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger ohmski told me...

i'm an Enca fan too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares