Saturday, April 23, 2005

finally

At last, I was able to finish Season 3 of QAF and all I can say is it's getting better and better. I am eagerly waiting for the arrival of the 4th Season. I was so content with the ending of the 3rd season. I also learned to appreciate Brian in this season.

It is surprising for me to like QAF since I really did not like the 1st season that much. I think it would be safe to say that season 3 had more substance even if it only had 14 episodes.

B asked me to see the UK version because he has it on VCD. I was disappointed even if it is the original or the basis of the US version. The Brian counterpart which is Stuart is "fugly" making him totally irritating. The US version has developed characters which people will be able to relate to. I had a hard time watching the UK version. Actually, B gave me the VCD's more than a month ago and I am just on the 7th episode. I am not saying that QAF UK sucks but it's definitely not to my liking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares