Saturday, May 21, 2005

addicted

I have a confession to make. I am officially addicted to a local Fantasy Series(Fantaserye).

I love watching Encantadia and it's not because I was able to mingle with the stars but it is because I like their storyline and the simple twists and turns.

Their costumes are also nice and the special effects are quite good too. Now, my VCR has another purpose than just recording ATBG episodes. Now, I can record the episodes that I will be missing.

On a separate note, I am getting bored with watching "Darna". I find some of the characters very lame. I wish they would kill the "Wendell" something character. He's such a snoozeball. Of course, this is just my point of view. Darna might have a better storyline in the future.

I loved Friday's episode. Here is one line that got stuck in my mind:

"Kailan man ay hindi ka magiging reyna ng Encantadia!" by Casiopea.

Hehe. Cindy Corletto looks cute as an enchanted character but one of my favorite characters is the one played by Diana Zubiri.

I hope that GMA keeps it up for I am already addicted to this show. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares