Thursday, May 26, 2005

hooked

More on Encantadia and a new reason for me to be hooked on primetime television.

I am so excited on the coming episodes of Encantadia. At last they have found poor Alena. I loved that scene when she was saved. Diana Zubiri has really got me wanting for more. And of course, Amihan(Izza Calzado) is so pretty that you would enjoy seeing her in every scene. Encantadia has definitely changed my weekdays. I always look forward to going home in the evenings. Thumbs up to GMA 7(sorry Mischa).

I was able to watch the pilot episode of Desperate Housewives on Studio 23 tonight. I was truly entertained. I know that we are very late and Studio 23 shows a GP version of the show but I enjoyed it nonetheless and will continue to watch it everytime I can.

Almond enjoys watching Encantadia but I had to send him to the room when I watched Desperate Housewives because he is too young for that. I promise to post Almond's picture in the future.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous told me...

sayang i missed the pilot of DH's anyways siguro next week. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares