Monday, April 25, 2005

alias

Last weekend, as I was doing some inventory check, I stumbled upon old magazines left over by a friend(does that make it mine now?). I browsed through it quickly. I remembered us laughing when we were going through these magazines. Anyways, as I was browsing, there was one particular photo that I couldn't take my eyes off. It was a photo of a person who looked so familiar to me but I couldn't remember where I saw him. I was bothered because I had to remember where I saw him.

My brain was working overtime. I had to pinpoint the exact event where I have encountered this person. I am not a very outgoing person but my job dictates a lot of PR, ergo, I have met a lot of people during the span of my career. This gave me a headache. I concentrated on his face and thought hard.

It took me about two hours just to realize who this guy really was. I could not believe it, it was him! I have to show the photo to one of the people he also encountered so that I could confirm his identity. Are we all keeping secrets from our past that we would rather keep there?

I am not planning to ask him anything about these recent discoveries of mine, but I can't help but wonder and ponder. He seems happy and fulfilled with his current life, so why bother.

I still can't believe it though! If it took me two hours to remember who the person on the magazine was but it will take me very much longer than that to forget that it was a part of his past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares