Sunday, May 08, 2005

Cady

There was this girl named Cady. I watched her so many times and I have come to a point of recognizing some similarities in our traits. I have learned so much from this young girl. There were instances more than a week ago wherein I almost lost my cool but managed to remember that Cady would have realized that it was not the right thing to do at that moment. I know that you reading this would be lost, so I'll give a few examples.

While I was waiting in line at the standby counter of the airport, a young man tried to break in so he could go ahead. I looked at him and immediately saw that he was a huge fashion victim. He was wearing a brown leather vest over his shirt which was somewhat summer themed. What made it worse was that he was wearing rubber shoes that really didn't match any of the things he wore. I am not quite sure but he looked odd with what he was wearing. Anyways, I started to make fun of him in my mind but quickly realized that making fun of this young man wouldn't stop him from getting ahead of me. I remembered Cady during this instance and had a change in my course of action and instead politely told him that there was a so-called system and continued by telling him that there are a lot of people waiting ahead of him. It apparently worked and he followed the system brought up by the airport.

I am also trying something new that I learned from Cady. I am trying not to talk behind other people's back. I haven't perfected it yet but I am getting there.

It is in these instances that I thank Cady for coming into my life. Thank you Cady! You are so fetch! Keep it grool! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares