Tuesday, April 19, 2005

relief

Got great news from Mischa that Nana is responding positively to the meds.

I remember the last time I saw Nana Chat. She was so happy to see all of us together. She even spoke to me and Lawrence individually. She asked Lawrence the same thing she asked me. She told us that if we would like to marry Mischa, she would outright give her blessings. She told me that Mischa and I would have great looking children if we decided to marry. Of course, she also said the same thing to Lawrence. I wonder why Nana never offered this to Clint or Steve? Anyway, that is a different story.

I also remember how Nana is very particular about what she wears. She was always stylish but never over-dressed. I guess it runs in their family.

I am so looking forward to seeing her. I would love to hear her stories again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares