Tuesday, April 19, 2005

blank

I don't know why but I have this feeling that things are so weird right now. It's already a Tuesday and I haven't felt anything for the past two days. I sometimes look in the mirror and all I can see is a blank expression.

I still daydream once in a while. I would love to be out of reach for at least a couple of days. I wanna be in an island with someone I have been dying to see for the past months. I just wanna stare at the ocean. The sea always brings me tranquility. And during the nights, I would love to look up and observe the stars with my companion.

The only thing to wake me up will be the ocean, the birds, and the cool winds.

Oops. I'm back in the "real" world, I heard the office phone ring. I guess I need a vacation, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares