Sunday, July 10, 2005

backroom

Attached is an e-mail message from a friend. I found it interesting to read so I am posting it. Please be warned that the e-mail contains material not suitable for minors. Find below my reply to the e-mail message.

Dear Albert,

I have a confession to make.

It all began when I tempted fate on a Saturday night. All my friends were not available to go out with me so I went to Sin City alone.

I was so nervous when I got out of my house. I knew there was no turning back. While I was waiting for a cab, there were so many things going on inside my head. I was thinking of alternative venues to enjoy this Saturday night but I kept coming back to Sin City and all its glory. So…. Sin City it is.

Upon my arrival, I noticed that there were so many people at Sin City. I guess I noticed everything since I went there alone.

I was tempted to go to the “Alchemy Lounge” but I remembered a promise that I made to my friends that we will visit that place together. So instead of experimenting, I proceeded to the “Sanctuary” instead. I mustered strength not to wander off because I always felt scared to enter the “Sanctuary” alone. Instead of a smooth transition, a group of young guys were in front of me so I had to wait. To make matters worse, they ran out of drink coupons so I had to wait for a very long five minutes. For your info, five minutes waiting in front of the “Sanctuary” feels like a lifetime.

Time-check courtesy of “Timberlake wannabe” tells me that I went in at exactly 12:55am. I was so relieved to see a familiar face when I went to the bar. John a.k.a. Shakey’s waved called my attention as soon as I got my drinks. He told me that he just arrived too. When he asked me if I was alone, I lied. I told him that my friends would be arriving in about an hour. Just in case you are wondering why I had to lie about being alone, the “Sanctuary” is not a very good place when you are alone, at least for me.

Anyways, Shakey’s asked me to go to the dance area at the second floor. When we arrived at the second floor, I picked a spot where I could be seated(this is what I usually do). I usually observe people during my first hour in the “Sanctuary”. I guess I was lucky that I wasn’t officially alone. Comparing this to the last two times I went there, I could safely say that there were so many people during that night.

I immediately spotted someone I was interested in. But before I could act on my desires, Shakey’s told me that my crush was done for the night. I was surprised because it was only around 2am during that time. Shakey’s would leave me once in a while to either go to the comfort room, the bar, or the “backroom”. This gave me the opportunity to look at the people around.

When I got my 4th drink for the night(inclusive of the yucky complimentary drink), it was already around 2:30am. I told Shakey’s that I needed to go to the comfort room to pee. This is where my story begins….

As I went to the comfort room(my 4th drink still cold in my hands), I noticed a cute couple standing just outside the backroom. I can say cute because they were facing the street side where the light was very strong. This was aside from the fact that a lot of the other people were checking them out.

As I went to the cubicle, I felt that someone was at my back. At first, I didn’t look at my back. Instead, I continued to pee until I heard a voice that said “hi there”. When I looked at the direction of the voice, I was surprised to see the couple at my back. As I was about to come out of the cubicle, one of them blocked the main entrance to the comfort room while the other caressed my back. I smiled at first then it became more interesting when the other one started kissing my neck. Thanks to my Hugo Boss Dark Blue®, I felt confident that I didn’t stink. After a few minutes, I noticed that a group was already watching us. The couple asked me if I wanted to go to the “backroom”, I didn’t answer at first thinking that it was surreal. After being asked a second time, I obliged. Who in his right mind would say no to a couple who is not only cute but sexy too.

As soon as we got in, the couple didn’t waste any time and started what their hearts desired. I am not really new to having a threesome but it was only the second time for me to French kiss two people at the same time, it was “hot”. The other one raised my shirt to lick and suck my nipples while the other one unbuttoned my pants. While this was happening, I noticed that much of the attention of the people was on the three of us. I felt a warm, tingling sensation on my d**k. I knew that the one doing it was the one who unbuttoned my pants because the other person was busy licking and sucking my nipples or so it seemed. I thought it was weird when I felt that while someone was busy with my nipples and the other was sucking my d**k, I felt that there was another tongue licking my b**ls. Aside from this, I counted how many hands were on me and it totaled to seven! Not to mention that the cover of the back room was opening since I could see partial light coming in. I kept calm and verified how many people were participating in our so-called “threesome”. After counting, there were three people using their tongues and four people were using their hands. So, I decided to make my hand(my other hand was holding a bottle) enjoy the moment too.

This crazy and HOT group activity was finished after more than 30minutes. The three original players, including me, went outside the “backroom” so we could talk a bit. I saw Shakey’s smiling at me. He asked me what happened and before I could answer, the couple approached us and told me that they were already leaving. I didn’t need to answer Shakey’s anymore because he saw the couple smiling and saying that we should do it again soon.

Shakey’s asked me to go with him to the “backroom” so that we could watch the other people inside. This was the time when “Charles”(Jupiter’s encounter) whispered “I saw what happened to you a while ago! You are naughtier than me!”. Even if it was dark, I felt as if I blushed.

I heard my name inside the “backroom”, I thought that it was one of my friends surprising me but it was not. Since it was dark, I couldn’t identify who it was. Before I could ask him who he was, I felt someone’s hand on my crotch. I thought it was Charles’ friend fooling around so I told him, “I thought it was for real”. He answered, “Is this not for real?” I just smiled because Charles was nearby and Shakey’s was in front of me shocked on what was happening. I soon realized that it wasn’t Charles’ friend and that the experience was for real because Charles left and Shakey’s told me that he and his friend are leaving. Once again, I was left inside the “backroom” with a stranger with my unfinished drink. Again, no time was wasted. Before I could think on what to say, he was already down sucking my d**k. It was during this time when I decided to finish my 4th bottle. As usual, there were other players who joined us in what we were doing.

After that encounter, I decided to just sit down on the couch to rest and continue to watch the other people around me.

Not more than 30mintes later, someone was once again playing with my crotch. I wanted it to stop but I noticed that it was the person I was interested in. This is the person who according to Shakey’s, was done for the night. I once again let the libido take over. It was wild and rough. There were times when I felt that my nipples were being bitten. I also heard him whisper, “Why didn’t you come to me a while ago when I was looking at you?”. I answered honestly and told him that I was informed that he was already finished which was untrue according to him. This made me participate more. After we were done, I knew that my night was over and it was time for me to go, at least this is what I thought. I was informed that it was already 4:35am.

I decided to rest for a while outside the “backroom” this time so that I can escape the worldly things that happen inside. I lit a cig and as I was smoking, a shirtless guy approached me and talked to me. He asked me to come with him inside the backroom to watch. Since he was a major hottie(bald, shirtless, buff), I said yes. While inside, I felt as if I could compare everything that was happening inside to the last two minutes of a basketball game. Everyone was rushing to score.

Someone stopped in front of us(hottie and me), and put his hands over hottie’s crotch. He removed the hands. This happened several times until he said, “please stop it, can’t you see that I am with someone”. I was surprised and I felt as if I was a catch. When I asked him why he didn’t want to do it with the guy, he leaned over and told me that he was interested in someone else. I told him that the “Sanctuary” would be closing soon so he should ask the guy he is interested in and have fun with him while they still have the time. And so he did.

We went into the cubicle(the one with the door). He was really a hottie from head to foot. He was also a GREAT performer. This was the only time that I also “performed”.

Right after the experience with the hottie, I knew that the only thing for me to do was go outside while there was still a crowd inside the bar. Otherwise, I might end up having another experience that might dry me up for life.

I went to the direction of the “Alchemy Lounge” so that I can pass by a convenience store. As I was finishing my cig outside the store, two guys went out and said “hey there tiger”. I was stunned but was able to say “hello”. These were two very handsome guys who I cannot recall. As they walked away from me, I saw one of the guys look back and wink. Time check says that it’s 5:35am(according to the receipt from the convenience store).

Albert, does this night officially make me a man-whore?

Sincerely,

Name Withheld

P.S.

There were other events that I didn’t include to make the story shorter. All of them involved my hands and other people’s hands.

Dear Name Withheld,

Were you in Vegas? Just kidding.
Anyways, as long as you enjoyed and you were safe, I do not see anything wrong with what you did.

Albert

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Edwin told me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous told me...

exciting. hmmm san kaya tong place nato?? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares